The Python language can be referred to as a one-stop shop when it comes to getting work done. It can be definitely called a “High-Level Programming Language” that has the ability to develop web applications, websites, and programs. Learning Python provides a huge scope for the future as it can act as an Object-Oriented Language as well, making it easier to learn AI and Machine Learning.
Level 1 – Python Core
The Python Level 1 program is intended for students who want to lay a foundation in Python programming. The course can also be done by anyone who doesn’t have prior programming experience. Professionals who are seeking a career transition into programming can also utilize this course. Apart from all the basic concepts of Python, the course also includes Numpy and Pandas which will be an additional benefit
Level 2 – Python full-stack development
This course is structured in an industry-oriented way.
- This course also includes Numpy, Pandas, and Django frameworks.
- After the completion of this course, one can expect to have mastered all the areas that companies require for hiring programmers.
The placement cell is the most important wing of e-Tech Education which is dedicated to placing students in different IT companies. Even after the student completes the course the student can keep applying for job opportunities brought by the cell.
The cell apprises students of the required industry standards through interactions with working professionals in the global industry.
- The curriculum is created and taught by industry experts.
- Live project execution under professional guidance.
- A systematic approach in teaching topics relevant to the industry.
- Special modules on CV writing, Interview training,aptitude etc.