PIC Microcontroller is a processor, manufactured by Microchip Technology with built-in memory and RAM. It is a compact microcomputer designed to monitor the operations of embedded systems in most vehicles, machines, and devices. However, it is used in systems, where it is required to control certain processes, obtain information from external sources, and interpret collected information.
Raspberry pi is a credit card-sized PC and its main goal is being used by all over the world to learn to program. It is widely used in many areas, such as for weather monitoring, because of its low cost, modularity, and open design.
• Concepts on basic electronics ,Microcontroller and Microprocessor
• Architecture of PIC16F877A and its memory organisation
• Programming concepts on Instruction Set and Assembly Language programming(ALP)
• Developing, Building, and Debugging Assembly language programming
• Embedded C language programming and debugging
• On chip peripherels like I/O ports, timers and counters,USART,I2C , SPI
• Interfacing of various external devices like LEDS,Switches,LCD etc
• Introduction to Raspberry pi architecture and hardware specification
• Accessing peripherals including HDMI port, USB
• Concepts on linux and python programming
• Interfacing sensors and actuators with various GPIO pins